Moulton and Geden?....

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.
Kopio
Global Moderator

Moulton and Geden?....

Post by Kopio »

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you could give me the info from Moulton and Geden's Concordance of the GNT for the word οφειλημα ? It would be greatly appreciated. I have to do it for a homework assignment, and they want us to use an actual book, instead of vastly superior bible software!

Bert
Textkit Zealot

Post by Bert »

Can't help you but they want you to use a book?? Like...made from paper etc?

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

Yes, I know...rather archaic. They even said they want us to go to the "library", which is apparently a place where they keep a bunch of these "books" things!

Luckily for me, I happen to have all of the books with the exception of the Moulton Geden. My Greek buddies came over today, and we had a BBQ/worked on the assignment.

ndansmith
Textkit Neophyte

Post by ndansmith »

Kopio wrote:Yes, I know...rather archaic. They even said they want us to go to the "library", which is apparently a place where they keep a bunch of these "books" things!

Luckily for me, I happen to have all of the books with the exception of the Moulton Geden. My Greek buddies came over today, and we had a BBQ/worked on the assignment.
It was some good BBQ.