Flash Card Tools for NT Greek

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.
Geoff
Textkit Fan

Flash Card Tools for NT Greek

Post by Geoff »

Here's a good tool for NT Greek study. This entire file can be saved and kept on a local drive.

http://www.christian-software.com/grkheb/grklores.php

This comes from the "Greek Tutor" software which was produced by parsons technology. This is the underlying software for Ted Hildebrandts system.

http://www.discountchristian.com/grkhebtutor.html

Geoff

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

I prefer GreekFlash Pro....it does cost a bit, but it has vocabs for Mounce, Trenchard, and Story's GTM, plus....when you buy it you get the next version beta that has drillable vocab for book chapter and verse...which I find VERY handy when I am getting ready to read for a class. Here is the link.

Geoff
Textkit Fan

Post by Geoff »

Does anyone actually use the software on the cd which came with mounce's text? I have installed it before a few years back, and found it a bit unwieldy. Perhaps I was just ignorant and should try it again.

Kopio
Global Moderator

Post by Kopio »

Geoff wrote:Does anyone actually use the software on the cd which came with mounce's text? I have installed it before a few years back, and found it a bit unwieldy. Perhaps I was just ignorant and should try it again.
I've never used it, nor do I have Mounce. I learned Greek with Lyle Story's Greek To Me. Once you've made it through a first year primer, there's not much sense in doing it over again (unless a lot of time has lapsed I suppose.)