Start your engines: Mounce A Group schedule

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.
Geoff
Textkit Fan

Start your engines: Mounce A Group schedule

Post by Geoff »

http://www.textkit.com/groups/mounce/session-a.php

Look at that link for more information.

I'm sorry for being so quiet. My net access could be shy for a bit longer

Let the questions begin. I'll post this to the list too, but I thought I'd put one here first.

Geoff

JulianJ
Textkit Neophyte

Post by JulianJ »

So, does this mean that there won't be a new group starting until sometime fall next year? If at all, that is...

I am doing Mounce by myself and just missed the formation of this group but I suspect that by fall next year I will have finished Mounce twice over. Or so I hope... :)

Julian

edonnelly
Administrator

Post by edonnelly »

JulianJ wrote:So, does this mean that there won't be a new group starting until sometime fall next year? If at all, that is...
Bascially, a group can be formed at any time or never. The only requirements are willing guides and willing students. The rate-limiting step for group formation thus far seems to be the former. If there are suitable volunteers to be guides, I'm sure there will be plenty of willing students.