Hi there

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
ASim
Textkit Neophyte

Hi there

Post by ASim »

Bon soir.<br /><br />I, Ansgar, am neophytically joining this forum today with great expecations. I hit on this source while searching for some web sites on "classical" Greek, which I have set my mind to re-learn after a break of, I believe, 21 years ("ante Keesa nata," I am afraid) and only two years of high school exposure.<br /><br />I found browsing the forum encouraging in a hard-to-determine manner; it must have been the exuberance of those who are not among "oi grammaton apeiroi." Moreover, now that I have publicly avowed to apply myself to this, I have that much more pressure actually to do it (starting in about seventeen days).<br /><br />I am already looking forward to the experts' patiently expressed views on my inanely sophomoric (or genuinely clever, as the case may be) questions, and until then "a bientot" from Paris,<br /><br />Ansgar.

Milito
Textkit Enthusiast

Re:Hi there

Post by Milito »

Welcome aboard!<br /><br />If your experience here is anything like mine, the mutual enthusiasm will be a great encouragement to keep at the language!<br /><br />Kilmeny

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

<br />Bienvenue à notre petit coin. We're going to hold you to it and make sure you study! ;)<br />

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

Bonjour, Ansgar! <br /><br />Welcome to Textkit! You should enjoy it; I know I do. The people are wonderful and the resources incredible. <br /><br />Greet Paris for me. I hope to visit her sometimes in the next few years, perhaps when my French has improved. <br /><br />Allez, à la prochaine! <br /><br />Keesa

Nihil
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Nihil »

Welcome to Textkit Forums. I'm sure you will, as I have, find this place to be an enjoyable resource of information and expertise. :)