Paddington Bear

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
elys
Textkit Neophyte

Paddington Bear

Post by elys »

Hello<br /><br />I like to know if anyone has read Paddington Bear in Latin. Also, does anyone knows if Paddington Bear has been translated into Ancient Greek?<br /><br />Best wishes to all<br /><br />Andrew Ellis

Raya
Textkit Fan

Re:Paddington Bear

Post by Raya »

I believe someone mentioned it in the thread entitled 'Harry Potter in our favourite languages' on the Open Board...<br /><br /><br /><br />Section Mod or Administrator:<br />please move this thread to the Open Board - thanks

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

I *have* Ursus nomine Paddington, but I haven't made it all the way through it yet ;)
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

Puella Parva
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Puella Parva »

There's a copy of Paddington Bear in Latin?? YESH!!!!! ;D

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

So, where could I find a copy? I didn't see one on Amazon...of course, I'm not very good at their searches yet, either...<br /><br />Keesa

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

I got mine at Chapters, so Amazon must be able to get it... search for isbn 0-7156-2926-3<br /><br />I also have Catus Petasatus (the cat in the hat). isbn 086516472-x
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

I have a catalogue where I can get Cattus Petasatus! I just don't have the money yet... ;D I'm planning on getting it as soon as ever I can, though. <br /><br /><br />Keesa