Study time

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
Ptolemaios
Textkit Neophyte

Study time

Post by Ptolemaios »

As a comparison to the same poll at the Latin side of the Forum.<br /><br />[size=150]εὔχομαι σε ἐρρῶσθαι<br /><br />Ptolemaios

klewlis
Global Moderator

Re:Study time

Post by klewlis »

so i can be the slacker in BOTH forums... :P<br /><br />hopefully my new Smyth will arrive today and I can change those numbers a bit... ;)
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

Raya
Textkit Fan

Post by Raya »

Over 3 hrs is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!<br /><br />Hehehe... well... I'm studying it formally and intensively, so one would only expect as much...

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

Should I only count the time I spend doing lessons, or should I include the time I spend pacing the house every day with my little chart of Greek letters, their names, forms, and phonetic sounds, trying to memorize them? Because, that makes the difference between one hour and five for me... ;D<br /><br />Keesa

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

I just started, but the one session I did spend was 2 hours long. A poor sample to take an average from but oh well :P
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae