Opera Latina Conversa Litterate in Britannicum

Enter the Agora to try to communicate with others in Latin and Ancient Greek.
Brinestorm
Textkit Neophyte

Opera Latina Conversa Litterate in Britannicum

Post by Brinestorm »

Primus doleo pro meis grammaticis malis meaque dictione invenusta. Corrigite meos errores usque. Secundum quaero opera latina conversa litterate in Brittanicum, atque Catulli Carmina (Googlus est inops).

Maximas Gratias,
Brinus
Last edited by Brinestorm on Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deses
Textkit Fan

Re: Opera Latinata Litterate

Post by Deses »

Brinestorm wrote:Primus doleo pro meis grammaticis malis meaque dictione invenusta. Corrigite meos errores usque. Secundum quaero opera latinata litterate, atque Catulli Carmina (Googlus est inops).

Maximas Gratias,
Brinus
Others will surely recommend a bunch of really good sites. But the best thing I have ever done was to get a PHI 5.3 CD. For $50 they give you the entire corpus of classical Latin from the best editions. Last year they made the license permanent, so you don't have to subscribe and pay a yearly fee. This is at least what was explained to me when I received my copy.

Sorry for the vernacular.

Brinestorm
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Brinestorm »

I just realized that I made a pathetic mistake. I asked for works translated into Latin rather than English. Edited now, so read on.

Sorry for any confusion. :P Deses, is this CD of works in Latin or translated works?

Deses
Textkit Fan

Post by Deses »

Brinestorm wrote:I just realized that I made a pathetic mistake. I asked for works translated into Latin rather than English. Edited now, so read on.

Sorry for any confusion. :P Deses, is this CD of works in Latin or translated works?
Latin, of course.