new to the language

Are you learning Latin with D'Ooge's Beginners Latin Book? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback and comments from others.
shaetemmu666
Textkit Neophyte

new to the language

Post by shaetemmu666 »

hey all, do any of you know where i can get free lessons so i can start studying latin? i am really interested in the language and am trying to learn it so i can self-teach necromancy. i need to learn the basics then so forth and so on, but i have to learn from scratch so if any of you can help please do. THANK YOU!!

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Hi shaetemmu666,

While I am not sure a knowledge of Latin goes hand in hand with necromancy, you can find many free materials for learning Latin from the Learn Latin link here at Textkit. If you had group lessons over the internet in mind, then you could try a Google search for "Latin study group". You could also sign up for a class at a local college. Keep in mind that Latin is a difficult subject, if you consider it to be a small step on your way to necromastery you may be in for a bit of a surprise.

Good luck and vale bene.
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

As a subject latin is one of the most difficult I would agree