Font Button

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Bert
Textkit Zealot

Font Button

Post by Bert »

If someone wants to post some of his message in Bold print, all he has to do is click the B Button, or type in.<br />Would it be possible to have a button that would replace typing<br /> [size=150] and ?

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Re:Font Button

Post by Jeff Tirey »

you know that's a pretty fine idea and I don't think that it would be all that hard to add some custom buttons to the menu.<br /><br />I'll work on this shortly.<br /><br /><br />thanks,<br /><br />jeff
Textkit Founder

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

OK, it's added. You'll see a new SPIonic button represented with the symbol [size=150]α<br /><br />Enjoy!<br /><br />jeff
Textkit Founder

Bert
Textkit Zealot

Post by Bert »

Good man!

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

I thought I'd give the new button a try, but nothing happens when I click on it?

bingley
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by bingley »

[size=150]γράφω<br /><br />Works for me. Have you got the font SP Ionic installed on your computer?

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

<br />It works this morning. It did not work last night. And yes, I have the spionic font installed. (Everytime I see the word, I read it as "bionic"! LOL) When I clicked on the "a" button last night, it didn't put in all the "size" or "font" codes.