NEW TO TEXTKIT FORUM

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Fred
Textkit Neophyte

NEW TO TEXTKIT FORUM

Post by Fred »

::)<br /><br />Hello all members I am new my name is Fred and I am in England. I wish to learn to speak Greek hope you are all well and its nice to download the books and resources from this site.

Raya
Textkit Fan

Re:NEW TO TEXTKIT FORUM

Post by Raya »

Hi and welcome...<br /><br />Interesting; most come hear with a desire to *read* ancient Greek - maybe write it - but few wish to actually *speak* it!<br /><br />For myself, although my study is primarily for the literary/cultural side of it I do enjoy trying to talk the talk. The lack of classicists here in Mauritius renders it very useful when we don't want anyone else to understand what we're saying! ;D

Elucubrator
Global Moderator

Post by Elucubrator »

Is anybody interested in a new Forum for conversational posts in Ancient Greek and Latin? I shall set up a poll for this. Look for them to vote please.<br /><br />-S.

Raya
Textkit Fan

Post by Raya »

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me! ;)

fefeligr
Textkit Neophyte

Post by fefeligr »

well ...I will speak in Greek and i think you will try to understand<br /><br />8a einai endiaferon na dw ena forum opou 8a grafete se arxaia ellinika kai latinika. Pisteuw pws 8a einai mia kali eksaskisi gia olous sas.<br />8a h8ela omws na episimanw kati... na proseksete na min empleksete thn 8rhskeia. Mallon gnwrizete pws yparxoun kapoia atoma pou pisteyoun stous dwdeka 8eous... Den kserw an anoikete se autous, h an sas exoun hdh plhsiasei... Omws 8a htan kalytera na mhn syndiasete thn agaph sas gia ton arxaio ellhniko politismo me tous shmerinous opadous tou dwdeka8eou.