Could someone help me check these English to Greek sentences please?
The themes of this unit are:
1. Third declension nouns and adjectives
2. omicron contracted verbs
3. verbs contracted in the future
4. result clauses
5. compound verbs
1. Let us order the priest to leave all the goats for the mother of the king in order that she may sacrifice on behalf of the soliders who won. (Express the purpose in two ways)
[face=SPIonic] to\n i(ere/a ge pa/ntaj tou\j ai)=gaj th|= tou= basile/wj mhtri\ lipei=n keleu/wmen
i(/na u(pe\r tw=n nenikhko/twn stratiwtw=n qu/h|.
w(j u9pe\r tw=n nenikhko/twn stratiwtw=n qusou/sh|. [/face]
2. Do you think whoever is not conquered in the contests worthy of a prize or a crown? (Express the relative clause in two ways)
[face=SPIonic] tou\j e)n toi=j a)gw=si mh\ nikw=ntaj
oi(/ e)n toi=j a)gw=si mh\ nikw=ntai e)kei/nouj
a)/qlou h)\ stefa/nou a)/cioij; [/face]
3. The horsemen were so well taught by the old men as to be thought worthy of prizes and gifts in all the contests.
[face=SPIonic] oi( i(ppei=j u(/po tw=n gero/ntwn ou(/tw kalw=j e)dida/xqhsan w9/ste e)n pa=si toi\j a)gw=si a)qlw=n kai\ dw/rwn a)ciou=sqai.
4. By Socrates' being willing to die on behalf of virtue we are taught to do good.
[face=SPIonic] tw|= to\n Swkra/th u(pe\r th=j a)reth=j teleuth=sai e)qe/lein ta\ kala\ pra/ttein didasko/meqa. [/face]
5. The fathers of the soliders called out of the city fell into order of battle so that at least the small houses were saved.
[face=SPIonic] oi( tw=n e)k th=j po/lewj e)kklhqe/ntwn stratiwtw=n pate/rej e)ta/canto w(/ste ai( oi)kiai\ ai( mikrai/ ge e)sw/qhsan. [/face]