New Guy

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Stin
Textkit Neophyte

New Guy

Post by Stin »

Hi all<br /><br />Firstly, I must say I'm thoroughly impressed with this site. Not only is the content relevant and useful, but the site itself is visually stimulating and a pleasure to surf. I have been looking for something like this for qutie sometime now, I don't know how textkit has escaped me for so long. I look forward to being an active member of the community.<br /><br />Warmest regards

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Re:New Guy

Post by Episcopus »

Yeah...textkit sure does rule! <br />jeff is the man<br /><br />welcome (some one say it for me in latin) !<br /><br />

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Salve! Welcome to the Textkit forums! I love this place. They've done a great job with the site, and everyone here is really nice.

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Post by Jeff Tirey »

Hi Stin,<br /><br />Glad you found textkit! it's also nice to hear that my graphic design can sometimes be good. I don't hear that compliment very often in my line of work. I'm more of a web developer dealing with scripting than design so graphics is my achilles heal. <br /><br />'Old timers' like Annis can tell you how boring the site use to look. It was pretty much plain text with zero images. Actually, I liked it because it was FAST - but the images do inspire learning. <br /><br />thanks for joing us!<br /><br />jeff
Textkit Founder