Quaderno di Esercizi per LLPSI

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Prolixus Valens
Textkit Neophyte

Quaderno di Esercizi per LLPSI

Post by Prolixus Valens »

I purchased the exercise books, mentioned in the title of this post, from Amazon Italy (by Accademia Vivarium Novum). I've received the two books, both for Familia Romana, and they are great when combined with the Exercitia Latina from Focus Publishing. But it does not include an answer key. I've searched and searched online. Does anyone know where one might be found, preferably free and downloadable?

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Re: Quaderno di Esercizi per LLPSI

Post by adrianus »

http://www.amazon.com/Lingua-Latina-Per-Illustrata-Materials/dp/1585100749 wrote:Teacher's Materials contains teacher's materials and answer keys for Familia Romana (Lingua Latina Pars I) and Roma Aeterna (Lingua Latina Pars II) and answer keys for Exercitia Latina I and II.
The book isn't free. // Pretium constat hic liber.
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.

Prolixus Valens
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Prolixus Valens »

I'm sorry that I was unclear. I already have Exercitia Latina I and II. I also have the Teacher's Materials. But I purchased two extra books of exercises on Amazon.it (Italy). These are called Quaderno di Esercizi per Lingua Latina per Se Illustrata I and II. Those are the ones I need to find some sort of key for.

In a few cases I can't even tell what they are asking me to do (due to Italian instructions and my lack of knowledge of Italian). For example: I just ran across an exercise for chapter 4 (I'm going back and doing the exercises for old chapters). The instructions come out in Google Translate as "Write these words in the correct box. Mind you, there are four words that need to be made​​, each in two different boxes." However, there are 20 words with which to work and 24 blanks. If the Google Translate were correct, which I am assuming is not the case, then shouldn't I expect to see 8 blanks? The original Italian is this "Scrivi queste parole nella casella giusta. Bada che ci son quattro parole che devono esser messe ognuna in due caselle diverse."

Do you have any idea where to get a key for Quaderno di Esercizi per Lingua Latina per Se Illustrata? It would be greatly appreciated.

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Post by adrianus »

Sorry, Prolixus. I misunderstood. I don't know Quaderno di Esercizi and thought it was just an Italian edition of the LLPSI exercises. Maybe others will know.
Me excusas, Prolixe. Malè intellexi. Istum librum ignoro, quem cum exercitiis de LLPSI in editione italicâ miscui. Forsit alii tibi respondebunt.
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.

Interaxus
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Interaxus »

"Scrivi queste parole nella casella giusta. Bada che ci son quattro parole che devono esser messe ognuna in due caselle diverse."
More or less:

"Write these words in the correct boxes. Note that there are 4 words which must be placed in two separate boxes each."

vale!
Int