Micheal Palmer's Introductory Post

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
mwpalmer
Textkit Neophyte

Micheal Palmer's Introductory Post

Post by mwpalmer »

My name is Micheal Palmer. I am the author of Levels of Constituent Structure in New Testament Greek and a number of articles related to applying Linguistics to the study of Hellenistic Greek.

My career in Greek studies has covered both Classical and Biblical Greek. I taught Classical Greek at North Carolina State University in the early years of the new millennium. Before that I taught Hellenistic Greek at Bluefield College in Virginia. I spent a year in the mid 1990s as a Research Fellow in Greek Linguistics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Presently I run a website to encourage the application of methods from the field of Linguistics to the study of Hellenistic Greek.

pster
Textkit Zealot

Re: Micheal Palmer's Introductory Post

Post by pster »

Hello Micheal. Welcome aboard. I think you will have to shrink your avatar though as it is about 50x bigger than average and dominates the page. :lol:

mwpalmer
Textkit Neophyte

Post by mwpalmer »

Thanks. I've taken care of it. The file was actually smaller than the dimensions specified on the Textkit page where I uploaded it. Perhaps those values should be adjusted.

Σαυλος
Textkit Fan

Post by Σαυλος »

Very good to see you join Textkit.
Paul Nitz
I will babble until I talk. ετι λαλαγω...

C. S. Bartholomew
Textkit Zealot

Post by C. S. Bartholomew »

Hello Miceal,

good to see you here.
C. Stirling Bartholomew