Athenaze Italian Edition Online

Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
bondarev
Textkit Neophyte

Athenaze Italian Edition Online

Post by bondarev »

The Italian Edition of Athenaze (both books 1 and 2) are now available online at Scribd.com.

The link below will take you to one copy, but there are other versions also at the site -- some better than others. Just do a search.

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/113921675

Markos
Textkit Zealot

Re: Athenaze Italian Edition Online

Post by Markos »

I suppose I should thank you for providing this link because I had heard a lot about the Italian Athenaze but had never seen it or a preview of it. I like very much what I see.

On the other hand, I wonder about the legality, or even the ethics, of having a complete still-in-copyright text posted on line. I know that you did not post it, and that raises a further ethical issue. I would never, I think, post such a text myself, but if someone else does it, it seems silly to ignore it. I happen to think that having a text like this on-line is likely to result in more print copies sold, not less, but that may or may not be the feeling of the publisher. It remains a gray area ethically and legally.