Ripman's Classified Vocabulary: Bite-sized

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Carolus Raeticus
Textkit Enthusiast

Ripman's Classified Vocabulary: Bite-sized

Post by Carolus Raeticus »

Salvete!

I have created a special version of my transcription of Ripman's Classified Vocabulary called the Bite-sized-edition.

It is a single html-page (no Internet-connection required once it has been downloaded) with the full text. However, only a single random entry per major section of the book is presented at a time. Refreshing the page by pressing F5 or Ctrl-R will reload the page and generate a fresh set of entries.

This edition is the consequence of a certain frustration with learning. I find an entire book of vocabulary lying before me quite daunting. A single page with only a few entries, however, is a lot more managable.

Warning: do not link the file directly. Otherwise you will download 362 kb every time you refresh the page.

I hope that you will find it useful. I certainly do so.

Valete,

Carolus Raeticus
Sperate miseri, cavete felices.

whsiv
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Ripman's Classified Vocabulary: Bite-sized

Post by whsiv »

This looks like an awesome tool! Thank you so much for sharing it.

I have always appreciated your website and the materials you have gathered. Bravo!

Carolus Raeticus
Textkit Enthusiast

Re: Ripman's Classified Vocabulary: Bite-sized

Post by Carolus Raeticus »

Salve whsiv (how should one decline that name? ,-)

You're welcome. I am always glad when the resources I have transcribed are of use to other people.

Vale,

Carolus Raeticus
Sperate miseri, cavete felices.