w00t!

Are you learning Latin with Wheelock's Latin 6th Edition? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback.
klewlis
Global Moderator

w00t!

Post by klewlis »

Last night I finally finished all of the exercises for Wheelock!

phil, if he isn't done already, is right behind. what a great feeling to be finally finished!

now I am working on review and the readings at the back.
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

phil
Textkit Fan

Post by phil »

Congrats Klew, I too have just finished Wheelock. [facetious]We are both, Klewlis and I, therefore fully qualified to answer any Latin questions any posters may have.[/facetious].... or perhaps not. :?

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

phil wrote:Congrats Klew, I too have just finished Wheelock. [facetious]We are both, Klewlis and I, therefore fully qualified to answer any Latin questions any posters may have.[/facetious].... or perhaps not. :?
lol. then you have more confidence than I... but we are doing well, and it is exciting that we finished at the same time afterall (in spite of my former procrastination!).

I did the first two readings last night but forgot to try your one-word-at-a-time method, so I will have to do that from now on.
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

phil
Textkit Fan

Post by phil »

klewlis wrote:lol. then you have more confidence than I.
I didn't say I'd get any of my replies right.....

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

oh well if you put it that way then i can answer ALL the questions! :)

Ulpianus
Textkit Member

Post by Ulpianus »

Congratulations to both of you!

benissimus
Global Moderator

Post by benissimus »

Congratulations, I now dub thee Elite Latinz0rs and grant thee the ability to answer questions correctly on the Wheelock board ;)
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae