1. Let us be taught during the day at least in order that we may dance during the night.
[face=SPIonic]didaxqw/meqa tou= xoreu=sai th=j nukto/j[/face]
Fine aorists, but why not presents, if the actions are to be repeated and/or last for some time ?
« in order that » : at least [face=SPIonic]tou= xoreu=sai e(/neka[/face]
but I would use [face=SPIonic]o)rxe/omai[/face] and say
[face=SPIonic]th=j ge h(me/raj didaskw/meq' o(/pwj th=j nukto\j o)rxw/meqa.[/face]
Variant for « in order that… »
- [face=SPIonic]w(j o)rxhso/menoi[/face] [future participle] or
- [face=SPIonic]e)/pi tw=| o)rxei=sqai[/face]
Young man, if you should rule the land for five days, would we be harmed by our enemies?
[face=SPIonic]w)= neani/a, ei) th=j xw/raj pe/nte h(me/raj a)/rxoij, a)=ra u(po\ tw=n polemi/wn bla/yaimen a/n; [/face]
Well done ! correct simply [face=SPIonic]blabei=men a)/n[/face] or [face=SPIonic]blabei/hmen a)/n[/face] [passive aorist optative]
In the following sentences, I have just modified some details :
3. Friend, do not bury the unjust men in the plain. The plain, you know, is sacred to the goddess by whom the land has been guarded.
[face=SPIonic]w)= fi/le, tou\j a)di/kouj e)n tw|= pedi/w| mh\ qa/yh|j. to\ ga/r toi pedi/on th=j qeou= i(ero\n h(=| h( xw/ra pefu/laktai - se/swstai. [/face]
4. If you harm the horses which were sent to the soldiers, the war will be stopped within six days.
[face=SPIonic]e)a\n tou\j i(/ppouj oi(\ toi=j stratiw/taij e)pe/mfqhsan bla/yhte, o( po/lemoj e(c h(merw=n pauqh/setai. [/face]
5. The young men by whom the goats and horses will be sent into the market place are not willing to be educated by the wise poet.
[face=SPIonic]u(po\ tou= poihtou= tou= sofou= paideu/esqai ou0k e)qe/lousi oi( neani/ai, u(f' w(=n ai(( ai)=gej oi(/ q' i(/ppoi ei)j th\n a)gora\n pemfqh/sontai.[/face]