An Extracurricular Endeavor

Are you learning Latin with Wheelock's Latin 6th Edition? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback.
Iulius Caesar
Textkit Neophyte

An Extracurricular Endeavor

Post by Iulius Caesar »

Hey I was wondering... I cannot get enough of Latin and i love translating. I am on Chapter 17 and I have done all the Sentence Reviews, Sententia Antiqua, Translated the stories, and i have done all the work for the Wheelock's Workbook. I was wondering if some people could maybe make some more sentences for me (using the concepts and vocabulary up to 17) and post them here (then i will see if i can get the answers)? I write my own stuff but i would like to see if i can understand what other people are saying. Thank you all.

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

Why don't you find a simple latin reader instead, to supplement your wheelock learning? That way you can get some broader reading and work at your own pace.
First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

solitario
Textkit Neophyte

Post by solitario »

You also might want to try 38 Latin Stories, which you can buy through the textkit bookstore.
I've found it helpful.

Iulius Caesar
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Iulius Caesar »

Ah thank you! I will do as you advise.