Could someone look over these English to Latin translations for me, please?
The topics for this unit are:
c. Impersonal Verbs
1. The queen was so ashamed of her burning love for the handsome leader that she drove him from her state.
Amoris pro duce decoro ardentis reginam tam pudet ut e re publica eum expulerit.
2. In order to terrify the citizens, the legate ordered the troops that they attack and destroy their province.
Civium terrendorum causa legatus manus iussit ut provinciam eorum oppugnarent et delerent.
3. The art of writing a province is so difficult that very few men are desirous of learning how it should be done.
Tam difficilis carminis scribendi ars quam pauci qui cupidi quomodo faciendum discendi.
4. After the torches had been carried into the gates, the king was able to show the lofty gates to the guests from the province who had come to learn the art of fortifying towns.
Taedis in portis tulis rex moenia alta hospitibus e provincia monstrare poterat qui ad oppidorum muniendorum artem discendam venissent.
5. Learning other people's laws bores me; I don't even have time to read our own.
De legibus alienis discendi me taedet; etiam ad nostras legendas tempore careo.