Hebrew sites?

Are you learning Koine Greek, the Greek of the New Testament and most other post-classical Greek texts? Whatever your level, use this forum to discuss all things Koine, Biblical or otherwise, including grammar, textbook talk, difficult passages, and more.
booyah
Textkit Neophyte

Hebrew sites?

Post by booyah »

I know this is off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you know sites like Textkit that deal with OT Hebrew. Any help would be much appreciated!

klewlis
Global Moderator

Post by klewlis »

First say to yourself what you would be; then do what you need to do. ~Epictetus

booyah
Textkit Neophyte

Post by booyah »

Thanks for the heads up klewlis!

milingua
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Hebrew sites?

Post by milingua »

booyah wrote:I know this is off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you know sites like Textkit that deal with OT Hebrew. Any help would be much appreciated!
You can learn Hebrew on the Internet, at www.milingua.com

Koala
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Koala »

One can get a Hebrew vocab learning program from this Australian site:

http://foundationstone.com.au/

To quote them: "FoundationStone is a FREE application and support materials designed to allow the most efficient learning of its Hebrew vocabulary... The 'Online Hebrew Tutorial' is available as part of the download - a complete, condensed set of language lessons to learn Hebrew. It can also be browsed online..."

You can upload a Biblical word list that covers OT usage.

Cordially

Bert
Textkit Zealot

Post by Bert »

The B-Hebrew mailing list assumes a certain amount of knowledge of Hebrew so I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but here is the link.
(I don't know any Hebrew but if this list is anything like the B-Greek mailing list, then it is worth checking out.)

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/b-hebrew