Hello

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
richc
Textkit Neophyte

Hello

Post by richc »

Hello.<br />Just started using your JWW First Greek Book a few months ago.<br />I really have to thank you all for providing this book online. Absolutely<br />an excellent way to get prepared for the Anabasis. I was using another<br />set of books, JACT, before, but now am focusing on this one exclusively.<br />The grammatical parts seem so much more workable.<br /><br />Keep up the good work.<br /><br />cheers<br />richc<br />

Raya
Textkit Fan

Re:Hello

Post by Raya »

Hi there,<br /><br />Be sure to post in the Learning Greek forum if you ever run into trouble! That's what we're here for. ;)<br /><br />So - are you hoping to read Anabasis just out of interest, or <br />are you to study it at some point? I'm starting on Xenophon myself for exams in May...

richc
Textkit Neophyte

Re:Hello

Post by richc »

>Be sure to post in the Learning Greek forum if you ever run into trouble! <br />Thankyou. I will. I've actually been in trouble a number of times already,<br />unfortunately I was'nt aware of these forums.<br /><br />As re the anabasis, I'll just be reading it because the primer I downloaded<br />from textkit, the JWW, is preparing me for it. I rather like the combination<br />of the first year instructional text with an original Attic one. Frankly the <br />book could have been anything, but since it's the Anabasis, I'll be learning<br />about marching and phanlanxes. After that I'll just have to figure out what <br />direction to take.<br /><br />Thank you very much<br />richc<br />