Reversus! and Latin recordings

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

Reversus! and Latin recordings

Post by Lucus Eques »

Salvete, omnes!

It has been too long. After an arduous few years in grad school and Air Force officer training, I have come back to Latinitas to continue making my small contributions to help further our beloved both contemporary and ancient language.

I have finally uploaded the rest of the Vojin Nedeljkovic recordings! Check them out on my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/scorpiomartianus

How are you all? Anything big I missed since summer 2009?
L. Amādeus Rāniērius · Λ. Θεόφιλος Ῥᾱνιήριος 🦂

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

Re: Reversus! and Latin recordings

Post by Lucus Eques »

Here is the Vojin Nedeljkovic playlist on its own, starting with the recordings I recently uploaded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsjpRhFD ... C1E01387D1

For those of you who don't know, Vojin Nedeljkovic is a Serbian classics professor at the University of Belgrade, who made some truly amazing recordings of Latin poetry. I used his works as my model when learning to speak Latin and recite verse. He stopped updating his website in 2003 and it eventually vanished.

He made 18 recordings in all, and since his website is no longer online, I put his work on the ScorpioMartianus YouTube channel so the world could keep profiting from his profound exemplars.

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Post by adrianus »

Welcome back. We much missed you, Lucus.
Gratus, Luce, reditus tuus. Maximè nobis desideratus fuisti.
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Post by thesaurus »

Good to see you back, Luce. My attendance the last few years has also been spotty due to grad school and the like...
Horae quidem cedunt et dies et menses et anni, nec praeteritum tempus umquam revertitur nec quid sequatur sciri potest. Quod cuique temporis ad vivendum datur, eo debet esse contentus. --Cicero, De Senectute

Lucus Eques
Textkit Zealot

Post by Lucus Eques »

Thank you, gentlemen! Good to be back. I'll let you know when I make some new videos.

SCORPIO·MARTIANVS

cdm2003
Textkit Fan

Post by cdm2003 »

Good to see the recordings...and welcome back Luce!

Chris
Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae