Caesar's Civil War

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Carola
Textkit Enthusiast

Caesar's Civil War

Post by Carola »

Thank you so much for the new "Civil War" Etext - this will certainly help me with my university course. I might add that because of the amount of material I have been able to read thanks to Textkit, the marks for my Latin assignments have been very pleasing! ;D<br />Long live Textkit!

Jeff Tirey
Administrator

Re:Caesar's Civil War

Post by Jeff Tirey »

that rocks to hear that! <br /><br />thanks so much for the kind words and I'm glad Textkit can be a positive learning experience for you.<br /><br /><br />jeff
Textkit Founder

Erica
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Erica »

Yes Long Live Textkit!<br />I am another Text-Kitty VERY thankful for the Caesar download...:)<br />Erica

Episcopus
Textkit Zealot

Post by Episcopus »

Really, there's nothing like text kit anywhere :)<br /><br />People should do this for their languages because all great grammars are mostly inaccessible nowadays :-X<br /><br />But not here ;D

Antonius
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Antonius »

Not to nitpick a freebee or anything, but is there a page missing from the "Civil War" PDF? Reading through it it skips from Roman numeral "vii" in the introduction to page 2, and at the top of the page it begins "2. Haec Scipionis oratio..." So, what happened to page one, paragraph one? Just curious.