Lingua latina per se illustrata: do you have the answers?

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Efilzeo
Textkit Neophyte

Lingua latina per se illustrata: do you have the answers?

Post by Efilzeo »

Hello, I'm starting to learn Latin and I'm using the book called "Lingua latina per se illustrata", because more persons suggested it to me, and I like it. But I wonder if I'm doing excercises correctly, is there a site, a forum, or something else where there are the various "pensii" corrected? Given that I cannot study it every day I have the sensation I am confusing ablative and accusative sometimes, therefor I'd like to check my answers.

Grates

Quin Firefrorefiddle
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Lingua latina per se illustrata: do you have the answers

Post by Quin Firefrorefiddle »

You can buy the Teacher's Handbook on Amazon- it covers the Pensa, the Workbook, and also both for Level 2- Roma Aeterna. It was pretty reasonably priced last I checked. I also suggest the College Companion to LL!
Pax vobiscum!

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Post by thesaurus »

Regarding a place to discuss correct/incorrect answers, feel free to post questions in this forum whenever you have them!
Horae quidem cedunt et dies et menses et anni, nec praeteritum tempus umquam revertitur nec quid sequatur sciri potest. Quod cuique temporis ad vivendum datur, eo debet esse contentus. --Cicero, De Senectute

Efilzeo
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Efilzeo »

thesaurus wrote:Regarding a place to discuss correct/incorrect answers, feel free to post questions in this forum whenever you have them!
Thank you thesaurus, by now I abandoned Lingua latina and I'm startin Latin with the Assimil course. I will come back to Lingua latina when I'll finish it within 4 months. I will fill you all of answers :)