Could someone look over these translations for me, please.
The topics for this unit are:
a. masculine first declension nouns
b. first/second declension adjectives
c. conditional sentences
1. If the poet writes a good book about battle, the young men will dissolve the peace.
2. If you should sacrifice animals to the gods, we would stop the war.
3. If I had guarded the island, you would have guarded the bridge.
4. The citizens refused to send animals in order that the soldiers on the island might sacrifice to the gods.
5. The soul of the unjust man is not worthy of the prize.
a. e)a\n o( poihth\j bibli/on to\n ma/xhn kalo\n gra/yh|, oi( neani/ai th\n ei)rh/nhn lu/sousin.
b. ei) zw|=a toi=j qeoi=j qu/saite, to\n po/lemon pau/oimen a)/n.
g. ei) th\n nh=son e)fu/laca, th\n ge/furan e)fu/lacaj a)/n.
d. oi( poli/tai zw|=a pe/myai ou)k h)/qelon w(j oi( e)n th|\ nh/sw| stratiw/tai toi=j qeoi=j qu/seian.
e. h( tou= a)di/kou a)nqrw/pou yuxh/ a)na/cioj tou= a0/qlou=.