Textkit Logo

Kalos software bug

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.

Moderators: thesaurus, Jeff Tirey

Kalos software bug

Postby Lex » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Does anybody else here have trouble with the font size selection with Kalos? If so, have you figured any way of making it work correctly?
I, Lex Llama, super genius, will one day rule this planet! And then you'll rue the day you messed with me, you damned dirty apes!
Lex
Textkit Zealot

Re: Kalos software bug

Postby paulusnb » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:43 pm

I am not sure what you mean, so I guess my answer is no.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. ~Swift
paulusnb
Textkit Fan

Postby Lex » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Sometimes the font won't show as large, even if I select size 20. Sometimes it shows up as large in a narrow text box that cuts off the bottom of the word.
I, Lex Llama, super genius, will one day rule this planet! And then you'll rue the day you messed with me, you damned dirty apes!
Lex
Textkit Zealot

Postby paulusnb » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 pm

So these are in the boxes that pop up after searching an entry? I have not had this problem.

The thing that annoys me about Kalos is that I have to click the search button with my mouse. I always slap enter and wait a few seconds for the word to pop up, only to remember it won't.
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him. ~Swift
paulusnb
Textkit Fan

Postby Lex » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:22 pm

paulusnb wrote:So these are in the boxes that pop up after searching an entry?

No, these are the text boxes in which you type in an entry.
Lex
Textkit Zealot

Return to Open Board