Games

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
benissimus
Global Moderator

Games

Post by benissimus »

Here's a fun free game site if any of you are interested:
http://www.popcap.com/
flebile nescio quid queritur lyra, flebile lingua murmurat exanimis, respondent flebile ripae

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

Wow... that's definitely a time sink. Gave TipTop a try; I just blinked and 30 minutes passed by.

Carola
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by Carola »

I also found another site with puzzles written in Javascript - just the thing for a few moments of light relief when you are studying!

http://www.kielack.com/games.htm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets addicted to these things! When I study I try to have a "brain break" every 1/2 hour or so, otherwise I start to lose concentration and can't remember what I've just read. Of course this might just be old age !

vinobrien
Textkit Member

Post by vinobrien »

Please, please don't put any more of these sites on the forum. I am weak and I have a lot of work to do...

Keesa
Textkit Zealot

Post by Keesa »

WOW! I spent an hour and a half on the computer last night, playing TyperSharks. I never spend an hour and a half on the computer just playing games!

Hey...do you think I could count that as typing practice and call it work?

mariek
Global Moderator

Post by mariek »

That's why I avoid playing computer games on my husband's computer. I blink and several hours go by!