Endolution wrote:1) Vedar-Gal Tiekals Somdus Azerate!
2) Dies Irae Dies Illa Solvet Cosmos In Favilla Vocamus Te Aeshma-Diva
3) Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
4) Tanin'iver Liftoach Nia!
5) Lucifer Illuminatio Mea!
This is just a mix of various languages and nonsense, as is typical of Renaissance and post-Renaissance ceremonial magic. It would be stunned if the document is actually more than a century old, if that, since straight-up satanism is a fairly recent development.
1) no idea
2) mostly in Latin about the day of wrath (a reference to a standard Mass, I think) then slips into an invocation of some nefarious demon or something
3) is Hebrew and some other stuff â€”Â I recognize Tehom as "the Deep," (as in, "upon the face of," cognate with Tiamat, the giant Semitic cosmic water serpent)
4) no idea
5) "Lucifer my light" or some such intent
your narrator pesters Google for a few moments...
Ah. The web page of pretty much any metal band claiming satanic allegiance will explain all of these.