Conventiculum Graecum ΣΥΝΟΔΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ 2018

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
bedwere
Global Moderator

Conventiculum Graecum ΣΥΝΟΔΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ 2018

Post by bedwere »

Today I have received from Stephen the announcement of the 2018 σύνοδος ἑλληνική:
Στέφανος τοῖς ἑλληνίζουσι χαίρειν.

(Apologies for duplication to those of you who received Terry Tunberg's announcement.)

Christophe Rico and I are pleased to announce that the application is now open for next year's σύνοδος ἑλληνική, which will take place from July 15-22, 2018, at the University of Kentucky's campus in Lexington (co-organized by Humanitas, Inc., and the Polis Institute, Jerusalem). Complete details are now available in English and Greek at https://www.conventiculum.com. This year's registration fee is $175; university summer housing will be available, as before, for an additional cost.

Please feel free to circulate and/or contact me with any questions.

Ἔρρωσθε.

Markos
Textkit Zealot

Re: Conventiculum Graecum ΣΥΝΟΔΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ

Post by Markos »

bedwere wrote:Today I have received from Stephen the announcement of the 2018 σύνοδος ἑλληνική:
Στέφανος τοῖς ἑλληνίζουσι χαίρειν.

(Apologies for duplication to those of you who received Terry Tunberg's announcement.)

Christophe Rico and I are pleased to announce that the application is now open for next year's σύνοδος ἑλληνική, which will take place from July 15-22, 2018, at the University of Kentucky's campus in Lexington (co-organized by Humanitas, Inc., and the Polis Institute, Jerusalem). Complete details are now available in English and Greek at https://www.conventiculum.com. This year's registration fee is $175; university summer housing will be available, as before, for an additional cost.

Please feel free to circulate and/or contact me with any questions.

Ἔρρωσθε.
Great news! I have put this on the rough draft of my bucket list. Ἔρρωσθε!
οὐ μανθάνω γράφειν, ἀλλὰ γράφω τοῦ μαθεῖν.

bedwere
Global Moderator

Re: Conventiculum Graecum ΣΥΝΟΔΟΣ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ 2018

Post by bedwere »

Those who would like to attend should hurry up and send the application because only a few places are left. See you in Lexington!