Hey! How come my name isn't a jolly candy color?

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Cathexis
Textkit Member

Hey! How come my name isn't a jolly candy color?

Post by Cathexis »

Really, I just want to ask a couple of trivia questions about the board and its displays:

1. How come my name isn't a bright, jolly, candy color?

2. How come those round texty things beside every header are black? - was it blue? Or even red?

3. How come some have the little snazzy red star? (I'm guessing 'cause I started the thread - shucks).

4. Really baffling - How come sometimes the texty stuff in the little circles are SCROLLING ? Far out!

5. What are "Sitemaps" and how can I get one too? What's a RSS?

6. Some blue circle textys have little blue arrows in them, others are shaped like litebulbs, wha??

7. Did you know that if you hover the mouse over some of these thingys it tells you what they are so you don't have to embarrass yourself asking Noob questions? Still wish I had a jolly, candy-colored name. :|
And that scrolling is a total mystery.

-Andrew
Romani ite Domum

Markos
Textkit Zealot

Re: Hey! How come my name isn't a jolly candy color?

Post by Markos »

Cathexis wrote:How come my name isn't a bright, jolly, candy color?
Colored names indicate moderators. The most important thing these good folks do is weed out spammers, a time consuming procedure with which Textkit owner Jeff Tirey needs help.