Hattrick

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
tadwelessar
Textkit Neophyte

Hattrick

Post by tadwelessar »

http://www.hattrick.org is an online soccer game where you have to buy and sell players, train them, set up the team's lineup to win your league, being promoted to the higher division.
At present almost 500 000 people from 88 countries in the world play it. I find it very very funny, also because there's an active community where you can discuss about the game and other things (even completely OT).
I've been playing for 6 months and I decided, with 2 other managers, to translate the game into latin.
We started a week ago and we've already translated some pages but we need more people to complete the work in a reasonable time.

If you're going to try it, or if you already play, do let me know! I'm TADW_Elessar, manager of Gondor Kings (545106).

It may look complex at the beginning but reading the rules and using a program that helps you to manage your team will help you very much.
After 2-4 weeks you'll be familiar with it and you won't be able to turn the computer off!