Ontario Classical Association

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
kimtaylor
Textkit Neophyte

Ontario Classical Association

Post by kimtaylor »

I am looking to contact anyone belonging to the Ontario Classical Association. The OCA is the only official advocate for students, teachers and professors of Classics in the province of Ontario. Its mandate is the promotion and protection of Classical Studies in Ontario. I notice that the contact information on the OCA website is blank. If anyone is a member or has contact information, can you please post it?
Thank you!
Kim Taylor

Talmid
Textkit Member

Re: Ontario Classical Association

Post by Talmid »

Hi Kim. I am not in Ontario, but I live near Ft Drum on the other side of the U.S.-Canada border. If you're looking to form an association of classicists, or if you have information, I'd like to know. I've been wanting to connect with other classicists ever since I moved to this area a few months ago. Please send a private message or post a reply.

Thanks.

Carolus Raeticus
Textkit Enthusiast

Re: Ontario Classical Association

Post by Carolus Raeticus »

Salve Kim!

That is not quite my continent. But a quick DuckDuckGo-search led me to a web-site with information about Lisa Trentin. It says that she is on the Board of Directors of the Ontario Classical Association.

Vale,

Carolus Raeticus
Sperate miseri, cavete felices.