Ego reveni!

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Nexus Ferocis
Textkit Neophyte

Ego reveni!

Post by Nexus Ferocis »

Hello! I have not posted for a while because not only have I been busy, I have just recently come back from a road trip from Phoenix Arizona. My older brother is going to collage there and I helped him move. I got a lot of hours of driving in, for I drove the entire time, so I should be able to get my license now.

I think Arizona can be summed up in one word: hot. It’s in the middle of winter and fifty-sixty degrees there, on top of that, they say that it has been unseasonably cold this year. If it’s summer during the winter there, what is it during the summer? I don’t want to imagine, because here I was in a short-sleeved polyester shirt and thought it was warm while residents are in heavy sweaters or coats.

And speaking of road trips and traveling, I have found this interesting page that is exclusively in Latin about one man’s travels, so if you are proficient to fluent in Latin, enjoy! :wink:

http://latinitas.org/