Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
Guido_Cavalcante
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Guido_Cavalcante »

Hello to everyone. I first wanted to thank everyone who makes Textkit possible. This is a wonderful website and I am thankful to have such a resource available.
Last edited by Guido_Cavalcante on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BillWood
Textkit Neophyte

Re: New Member

Post by BillWood »

Welcome on board
Yes this is a great place to find people with similar interests. I myself have dabbled with Hebrew, Latin and Greek, but am rather poor in the grammar department. You can see by the number of posts, that I am relatively new here myself, and have already found a niche or two to hang around in. I think you will feel at home fast and easily, and we wish you well in your studies. : ) Cheers Bill

vir litterarum
Textkit Zealot

Post by vir litterarum »

I would also purchase a grammar such as Monro's Homeric Grammar.

Guido_Cavalcante
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Guido_Cavalcante »

To vir litterarum,
Thanks for the reply. I was thinking the same thing. In addition I thought it would be a good idea to pick up Cunliffe's Lexicon as well.

fpesaresi
Textkit Neophyte

Post by fpesaresi »

Ave,

I have just arrived, being probably the newest member in the community.

The idea sounds great, and I really look forward to sharing with you the new experience.

I hope I'll get through all the difficulties I found in the past, and I understand that I will never be left alone.

This is wonderful!

Everybody, enjoy!

Vale

Fabio