Introduction

Textkit is a learning community- introduce yourself here. Use the Open Board to introduce yourself, chat about off-topic issues and get to know each other.
vrixton
Textkit Neophyte

Introduction

Post by vrixton »

Hello, all!

I'm Vrixton, live just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I took four years of Latin in High School and promptly lost all of it once I graduated, but now I'm taking Ancient Greek online from Colorado U @ Boulder while I major in English Literature.
The general plan is to go into Comparative Literature, focusing on Ancient Greek and Sanskrit poetry [particularly epic and dramatic poetry, but because I really suck at narrowing down, I'm also really interested in comparative philosophy between the Ancient Greeks, Buddhists, Jains, and Hindus; but especially the trans-religious conversation in Sanskrit, as far as philosophy goes.] hopefully in grad school either at U Chicago or Brown.

Mostly I joined here to keep a toe in as I approach the end of my time in Beginning Greek. I'd like to make sure I don't lose everything the way I did with what little Latin I had.

bedwere
Global Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by bedwere »

Welcome to Textkit, Vrixton!