Celebratio!

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Quis ut Deus
Textkit Member

Celebratio!

Post by Quis ut Deus »

Salvete!

Celebrate!

I finally made some progress in Wheelock. I was in a quagmire in Chapters 23-29, but I really bore down and grinded it out with the ablative absolute, participles, and the subjunctive, and now it's all coming together.

I'm working through Chapter 26, PRactice and Review, with ease. I'll check my answers with Benissimus' Answer guide.

Boy it feels good!

Well, thanks again to those who have answered my lame questions.

Gratias vobis ago!

Valete!

thesaurus
Textkit Zealot

Re: Celebratio!

Post by thesaurus »

Gaudeamus igitur!

Keep up the good work and keep the questions coming, if you have any. Getting through the grammar books is the hardest part. Throwing yourself into Latin texts will be tough, but it's also rewarding and pays off quickly.

Perge bonum negotium et pone quaestiones, si aliquas tenes. Difficillimus ullae linguae discendae est librum grammaticum adusque perficere. Cum auctores latinos ipsos scrutari coepias, hi lectu etiam difficiles erunt sed mox fructibus laborum ita frueris.
Horae quidem cedunt et dies et menses et anni, nec praeteritum tempus umquam revertitur nec quid sequatur sciri potest. Quod cuique temporis ad vivendum datur, eo debet esse contentus. --Cicero, De Senectute

Quis ut Deus
Textkit Member

Re: Celebratio!

Post by Quis ut Deus »

Thanks for the support Thesaurus!