my plans

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Kynetus Valesius
Textkit Fan

my plans

Post by Kynetus Valesius »

Thank you guys for the kind words. There are a few very skilled latinists here - especially several very talented proponents of Lingua Latina. I was also impressed by Petka's Christmas hymn.

In the meantime, I am going through some changes. MOnday will be my last day at work in a job where I have been for 26 years. My wife and I will then spend the the following three weeks packing our stuff for storage. Then it is off to Atlanta to help my mother, who can no longer live independently, sell her condo and pack her stuff for storage. Then we are all moving to San Diego where we will face new pressing tasks: finding new jobs, new lodgings etc.

I bring these things out now so the participants will understand why I will not be posting quite as often as before. Perhaps after 4 or five months I will again have sufficient resources to devote some serious time to Latinity. Until then, ..... Textkit is a terrific resource. I will be back. good luck to all.

Kyneto

anphph
Textkit Enthusiast

Post by anphph »

Optime vade, amice. Cito reverte ad nos.

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Post by adrianus »

Good luck, Kynetus, to you and your family. You'll be missed here.
Bonam, Kynete care, fortunam atque fortitudinem tibi et tuis exoptato. Hîc desideraberis.