amisine librum aut plurem temporis accepi?

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Deudeditus
Textkit Enthusiast

amisine librum aut plurem temporis accepi?

Post by Deudeditus »

On saturday, I lost my copy of Wheelock's. I didn't realize how much I used it, or had it with me, but on sunday I was suddenly faced with a whole lot of time on my hands with nothing to do. Horrible. So what could I do but latine scribere? I wrote a letter to my friend (the one with crabs :) ) about his girlfriend/lupa and her other bf/alio viro, but I don't think he's gotten past ch. 4... Anyway, I realized how much I know about latin and, conversely, how much I don't know.. It was really enlightening to me. Other than the fact that I've decided more studying and writing of paridigms to be necessary, I'm starting to write at least one paragraph of latin a day, but as I'm nowhere near being finished with my book and not very prodigious with language learning, my compositions will be full of mistakes (take the subject for example, is it plurem temporis or plurem tempus?), would it be more appropriate for me to post them in this thread or in Compositions? Just wondering...
vale,
El Jon

Oh I thought of a new word while I was writing this thread. I was trying to find a way to describe myself... Demitheonic... eh? 8) :lol: