Please I would like to ask you to correct my translation exercises.I am very well informed about the rules for translations exercises,so I beg you Just to put here the sentences I want to be correct,withoud my own,because since I speak portuguese it would take long to do this,I can assure you that a did it with my own effort because I am a self student,I study latin and greek just for my pleasure,so every time I ask any correction here,it is after I tried by myself,and with your correction i can have a key,to learn more. I study also by the ebooks we have here in the site,for these there is a Key,but the exercises I put here now,is from my portuguese-latin book.
A- Latin to English
1)Voluptates hominibus semper noxia sunt.
2)Magistri laudes discipuli patri gratae fuerunt.
3)Reges sunt militum duces et legum custodes.
4)Obsidum vita reverentiam foederis firmabat.
5)Sacerdotum reverentia signum est virtutis.
B) English To Latin
1) The winter nights are long
2) The king condemn the procedure of the son
3) The sparrow-hawks' wings are varied
4) The king's authority is grateful to the soldiers
5) Great happiness was furnished to the masters by the lessons of your brother.