Textkit Logo

Learning for Spanish spoken people

Here's where you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get translation help and more!

Moderator: thesaurus

Learning for Spanish spoken people

Postby antonio.soleres » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Do you knows any good book to learn Latin for Spanish spoken people?
I have to help my son in his studies! :D
Thanks.
antonio.soleres
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Learning for Spanish spoken people

Postby flamendialis » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 pm

I am reading now "Salve! aprender latin en la tradición cristiana" de la editorial eunsa, is a great book , nothwithstanding the examples and readings are from the vulgate and other christian sources , the gramatic and sintexis is very well explained, and is easy to learn , it treats too classical latin
flamendialis
Textkit Neophyte

Re: Learning for Spanish spoken people

Postby adrianus » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Salve Antoni

Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata + Spanish Supplements 
for Set I

http://www.pullins.com/txt/LinguaLatina/LinguaLatina.htm wrote:Since Lingua Latina is completely in Latin, the same books are used with students whose native language is French, Italian, Danish, German, Polish, Spanish., and many more Some additional materials have been developed, for French and Spanish native speakers. These provide a bridge between the student’s native language and the Latin he or she is learning.
The following are those materials for native French and Spanish speakers. These are are valuable for students working on their own or in home schooling, as well as, useful for students in secondary and collegiate schools. A native French-speaking or Spanish-speaking student can approach Latin through his or her native language, putting him or her on an equal par with native English speakers in the same course.
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.
adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Return to Learning Latin