Working through Reading Latin by Jones and Sidwell

Here you can discuss all things Latin. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Latin, and more.
Qlder75
Textkit Neophyte

Working through Reading Latin by Jones and Sidwell

Post by Qlder75 »

Hi All,

I have just started learning Classical Latin and have completed the first two (2) sections of Reading Latin by Jones and Sidwell. I would love to recommence working through this textbook with a group if anyone is interested. I am happy to start at section 1 as I would love the opportunity to consolidate my work.

I am new to this site and am not sure how I go about arrangng or organising a group so I would love further feedback from anyone interested or with advice.

Feel free to respond here or to shoot me an email/pm.

Cheers.

adrianus
Textkit Zealot

Re: Working through Reading Latin by Jones and Sidwell

Post by adrianus »

I don't have advice. I just wish you good luck and much pleasure.

Consilium non offeram. Justam bonam fortunam magnumque oblectamentum tibi opto.
I'm writing in Latin hoping for correction, and not because I'm confident in how I express myself. Latinè scribo ut ab omnibus corrigar, non quod confidenter me exprimam.

Qlder75
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Qlder75 »

Hi all,

I just thought I would pop another message on here...just in case anyone at all is interested in working through Reading Latin with me.

Feel free to PM or email me :)

Qlder75
Textkit Neophyte

Post by Qlder75 »

Last try...just in case anyone at all is interested in working through Reading Latin with me.

Feel free to PM or email me :)