1. Do not send me to ask for peace.
2. We have gone home to see our friends.
3. I have bought a horse that I might not be tired.
4. You had gone to Italy to see the king's son.
5. He went to the city lest he should see his father.
1. Noli(te) me ad pacem petendam mittere. (ne+mittas; pacis petendae causa)
2. Domum iimus ut amicos videremus. (amicos visum)
3. Equum ne lassus essem (facerer) emi. (quo essem)
4. Ad Italiam adieras ut regis filium videres.
5. Ad urbem adiit ne patrem videret.
Kudos to you if you don't choose a literal translation (*cough cough* whiteoctave). I won't be supplying such diverse answers, but if anyone is at such a level, that person will probably be experienced enough to know his own correct answers... at least in these simple exercises.