1. Do not send me to ask for peace.
2. We have gone home to see our friends.
3. I have bought a horse that I might not be tired.
4. You had gone to Italy to see the king's son.
5. He went to the city lest he should see his father.
1. Me noli pacis petendae causa mittere.
2. Ut amicos videremus domum imus.
3. Equum qui faceret ut defessus non fierem emi.
4. Ad Italiam ierat ut regis filium videres.
5. It in urbem ne patrem videret.
Look mate. This is not fair. Don't go supine
Unless you want to PM me and give me an explanation, I can't find a proper one anywhere
[EDIT] I do like you I'm just jealous that's all. A "hater" as you latin people say