Answer Key for Dana and Mantey's Greek Composition Exercises

This board is a composition workshop, like a writers' workshop: post your work with questions about style or vocabulary, comment on other people's work, post composition challenges on some topic or form, or just dazzle us with your inventive use of galliambics.
persequor
Textkit Member

Answer Key for Dana and Mantey's Greek Composition Exercises

Post by persequor »

Recently, while looking for available helps for Greek composition, I noticed that my copy of Dana and Mantey's intermediate grammar for NT Greek had some English to Greek exercises in the back and an English-Greek vocabulary list. I have in the past spent many profitable hours with this grammar, but have never tried the exercises, mainly because I did not have a key. When I was first learning Greek, all my exercises were Greek to English. In the last few months, however, I have been attempting to add Greek for communication to my repertoire, and have done some occasional posting in Greek on ΣΧΟΛΗ, as well as writing some emails and PMs in Greek. I hope to write some in Greek here also in the near future.

Does anybody here know of a source for an answer key for the English to Greek exercises in Dana and Mantey?

Ευχαριστω υμιν,

Persequor
Dewayne Dulaney
Devenius Dulenius
Carpe diem!-Poēta Rōmānus Horātius, Carmina (Odes), a.C. XXIII/DCCXXXI A.U.C.
Blogus meus: https://letancientvoicesspeak.wordpress.com/