Textkit Logo

Moulton and Geden?....

Are you learning New Testament Greek with Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback. Use this forum too to discuss all things Koine, LXX & New Testament Greek including grammar, syntax, textbook talk and more.

Moulton and Geden?....

Postby Kopio » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Hello All,

I was wondering if any of you could give me the info from Moulton and Geden's Concordance of the GNT for the word οφειλημα ? It would be greatly appreciated. I have to do it for a homework assignment, and they want us to use an actual book, instead of vastly superior bible software!
Kopio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Bert » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 am

Can't help you but they want you to use a book?? Like...made from paper etc?
Bert
Textkit Zealot

Postby Kopio » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:40 am

Yes, I know...rather archaic. They even said they want us to go to the "library", which is apparently a place where they keep a bunch of these "books" things!

Luckily for me, I happen to have all of the books with the exception of the Moulton Geden. My Greek buddies came over today, and we had a BBQ/worked on the assignment.
Kopio
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ndansmith » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Kopio wrote:Yes, I know...rather archaic. They even said they want us to go to the "library", which is apparently a place where they keep a bunch of these "books" things!

Luckily for me, I happen to have all of the books with the exception of the Moulton Geden. My Greek buddies came over today, and we had a BBQ/worked on the assignment.
It was some good BBQ.
ndansmith
Textkit Neophyte

Return to Koine Greek And Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek