Textkit Logo

Start your engines: Mounce A Group schedule

Are you learning New Testament Greek with Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback. Use this forum too to discuss all things Koine, LXX & New Testament Greek including grammar, syntax, textbook talk and more.

Start your engines: Mounce A Group schedule

Postby Geoff » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:26 am

http://www.textkit.com/groups/mounce/session-a.php

Look at that link for more information.

I'm sorry for being so quiet. My net access could be shy for a bit longer

Let the questions begin. I'll post this to the list too, but I thought I'd put one here first.

Geoff
Geoff
Textkit Fan

Postby JulianJ » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:32 pm

So, does this mean that there won't be a new group starting until sometime fall next year? If at all, that is...

I am doing Mounce by myself and just missed the formation of this group but I suspect that by fall next year I will have finished Mounce twice over. Or so I hope... :)

Julian
JulianJ
Textkit Neophyte

Postby edonnelly » Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:57 pm

JulianJ wrote:So, does this mean that there won't be a new group starting until sometime fall next year? If at all, that is...

Bascially, a group can be formed at any time or never. The only requirements are willing guides and willing students. The rate-limiting step for group formation thus far seems to be the former. If there are suitable volunteers to be guides, I'm sure there will be plenty of willing students.
edonnelly
Textkit Zealot

Return to Koine Greek And Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek