StephenD wrote:I indicated my interest and then signed up. But I always have a lurking feeling on the internet that maybe I hit the wrong button. Is there any way to confirm that I really did sign up for the study group?
Bert wrote:rustymason wrote: I don't know what's up with the Mounce study group. I responded to an invitation to join, but haven't heard anything else since. Perhaps we are waiting for some teaching help.
Sorry for the lack of information.
We are planning to start Oct. 17. That is still a month away so I was in no hurry to make any announcements (Oops.)
You will receive more information in due time.Tracy wrote: I found my way to prior posts and Bert mentions an overload of interest in the study group and that once it was closed it was closed. That may be the delay in response you're experiencing.
I'm patient. If another group is started at a later date, hopefully I won't be a latecomer at signing up. If we could monitor the group that would be great too, but until then, we might be waiting a while.
We did have a lot of interested people but not all of them have signed up yet. I posted the info page + some additional information on the "Time to sign up for the mounce-a group" thread.
I have only had prior experience with 2 other study groups.
They quickly dwindled in size in a matter of a few weeks so if you had to sit and watch for a while, it would likely not be for very long.
Geoff was quite optimistic about the possibility of having two groups.
That sounds like a good idea but it would require one or two more guides to come forward. I am not that confident of that happening.
Tracy wrote:I'm sorry Bert. Hope I didn't make things more hectic than they may already be. My enthusiam got the best of me. I was so excited to find others interested in the same thing I was. WOOHOO And I noticed some of the post dates, so I became a hopeful pessimist. LOL
Users browsing this forum: anphph and 12 guests