Textkit Logo

BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Are you learning New Testament Greek with Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek? Here's where you can meet other learners using this textbook. Use this board to ask questions and post your work for feedback. Use this forum too to discuss all things Koine, LXX & New Testament Greek including grammar, syntax, textbook talk and more.

BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Postby Bedell » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 am

Hi, Folks,

I want to bounce with Mounce, but it's the second edition of BBG and workbook that I have and the teknia website only gives the answer key to the 3rd ed. now. Does anyone still have the pdf of the 2nd ed. answer key tucked away in a hard drive somewhere? I'd be very grateful for a copy!

Alternatively, is the 3rd ed. so superior that I should just get it and suffer the cost?

Thanks to any who can help/advise.
nothing should arouse more suspicion than a cross-party consensus - Antidemocritus fl. 2010
Bedell
Textkit Neophyte

Re: BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Postby ChristHaunted » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm

καὶ ἔχων ἐν τῇ δεξιᾷ χειρὶ αὐτοῦ ἀστέρας ἑπτά
ChristHaunted
Textkit Neophyte

Re: BBG 2nd Ed. Workbook Answer Key

Postby Bedell » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Many, many thanks for that! I have no idea how you found that link; I certainly couldn't - and not for want of trying.
nothing should arouse more suspicion than a cross-party consensus - Antidemocritus fl. 2010
Bedell
Textkit Neophyte

Return to Koine Greek And Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek