Here you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get help with a difficult passage of Greek, and more.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:28 pm
- Location: Between Ilias and Odysseia (ok sometimes Athens).
I'd say Athenaze (Oxford UP), but it depends on your needs.
- Textkit Neophyte
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:14 am
I agree. Athenaze volume 1 is relatively easy, and volume 2 is much more demanding, in my opinion.
- Textkit Member
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:20 am
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Return to Learning Greek
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests