Here's where you can discuss all things Ancient Greek. Use this board to ask questions about grammar, discuss learning strategies, get translation help and more!
- Textkit Zealot
- Posts: 764
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:28 pm
- Location: Between Ilias and Odysseia.
I'd say Athenaze (Oxford UP), but it depends on your needs.
- Textkit Neophyte
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:14 am
I agree. Athenaze volume 1 is relatively easy, and volume 2 is much more demanding, in my opinion.
- Textkit Member
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:20 am
- Location: Montreal, Canada
Return to Learning Greek
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aap, Google Adsense [Bot], jaihare and 38 guests